Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Prince In His Forest





Lincoln and i went to another nature park together. This one is close by and not as natural as one might hope. All good tho...

i am very much taking it easy this weekend. i have been very busy for the last few months. My brother will be moving out this week, certainly by next weekend. Love my bro, but..... yeah!

When he is gone, i will reorganize my arts and crafts supplies, begin planning my garden and best of all..... plan construction of a patio cover along the back of my house (pics to follow soonly). i also want to do some writing (Thanks to Jim who made me remember how much i love doing it) and i want to create some fabric art projects.

The cool catz picture is what i want to create in fabric. It is from a video that my friend Armen shared with us on Facebook and the same video i posted here on November 16th. Scroll down and watch it. The video is fantastic!

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment