Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The souls in robes in the plants that grow

i got two blasts from the past today.  Knock me over with a feather!  My friend Debbie from my old 'Warriors of Light' Yahoo group sent me an invite to her page at Windows Live.  I had to sign up for an account (i hate that - now i will get bunches of unwanted email).  My friend Wynd prefers her Facebook page but i don't want to sign up for an account there.  i probably will in the end.  Although, i can call her or go over to her house so i don't feel an urgent need to join Facebook.

The other amazing event today was an email from Kim Antieau after she read an email from me that i sent her over 4 years ago.  She reminded me of an old favorite saying i had relayed to her in the email.  I began following her blog then and still do today.  

i can't believe i forgot The souls in robes in the plants that grow.  i talk to my stuff; my computer, my garden tools, the car etc, as well as plants.  i also talk to my friends and family who have passed.  Don't get me wrong, i'm not John Edward, i just talk to them when they come to mind.  Speaking of, Wynd, Mark has been coming to mind lately.  And i realized that i am mad at him for the grief he caused in his death.  i understand that these things take on a different tone on the other side but i haven't completely put it away.

For now, i await an email from my long lost friend, Debbie and i look forward to Kim's new blog experience.  

Speaking of souls i love, my hens are in for a very cold night.  i thought about plugging in the heat lamp but they dislike it so much i decided not to do it.  i probably worry about them more than i need to.  OK, i know i worry about them more than i need to.  Some days the only happiness i feel is from my critters, they keep me going.

Later, chickies.
Love and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment