Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Spring Cleaning will be early this year

Oh, sisters and bros, chickies and roos, this old crone is mad as a wet hen.

i got a call today from someone at the city, who informed me that our small pile of stuff awaiting spring cleaning to be distributed to recycling centers, second hand stores and the dump must be moved.  An anonymous complaint, is what he called it.  i am not to know my complainer's name and i must comply or eventually go before a judge.

i checked out this pile of stuff when i got home from work.  There is a broken chair, a big plastic car thing my grandson has outgrown, a couple old BBQ liquid gas cans (empty, of course) and some other things. This stuff is all packed around the camper, half hidden to the street.

And!  And, he dared threaten me.  He said my attitude could determine the level of pressure the city might decide to exert.  i question authority and authority gets a harassment orgasim.  

Drama Queen?  i don't care what this is.  i'm mad and i'm not apologizing for it.  This guy had a list!!  And pictures.... OMG!  He came onto my property, made a list and took pictures!!

Is that even legal?  Ahhhhhhhhhgggg!

Don't give up on me yet, mi amigos.  i decided on my way home to let this go and move my spring cleaning up a month or so.  Listen to this.  When i got home i picked up my yet unread Llewellyn calendar and gazed down to see a whole page of banishment spells.  

Girlzzz i am going to do some banishment spellwork.  Spring cleaning and banishment spells; i am pumped!

Wynd?  Are you there?  Hey girl, it's been awhile since we've done ritual.  Whatdaya say?  i feel my witchy groove coming back.  Let's harness some Goddess energy and kick some butt!

Political correction alert!  i am a peaceful, simple-life-loving, live and let live kinda gal so don't get me wrong.  No kicked butts will be harmed during banishment making.

2 comments:

  1. Four words....I have a truck.
    My schedule changed today...Wednesday through Saturday mornings now...not a long story but it works out nonetheless.
    I'm off at 3 on Saturday if you want to come by and meet me for a bit and we'll plan our strategy.

    ReplyDelete